Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600kms of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langurs, monkeys and tigers. Spending a vacation in the beaches in Kerala will make you experience high degree of charm and delight. Fascinating Kerala offers you a holiday like no other.
Day 01 : Arrive Cochin to Alleppey
Meet representative at Kochi Airport & transfer to Alleppey. On arrival, head to
the jetty and check-into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam.
Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes
with all kinds of facilities. A rower and a trained chef accompanies you on this tour.
Enjoy the peace and verdant views all around. You can see the locals indulged in their
daily chores. Spot colorful birds around you. Halt at popular attractions. Overnight
stay at Houseboat.
Day 02 : Alleppey to Kovalam
In early the morning, boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. After breakfast,
check-out. Drive to Kovalam, a peaceful beach town. On arrival, check in to the
hotel. Rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest. This
place offers much-needed respite from city hustle-bustle. Spend some peaceful,
romantic moments with your partner here. You can do anything you like. Lot of
Ayurveda centers where you can get a couple massage done. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 03 : Kovalam
After breakfast, start sightseeing tour of Kovalam. Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach
is a mix of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach where
you can enjoy a stroll and indulge in fun activities. Some of the options include the
Old Lighthouse, Napier Art Museum, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam
Rock-Cut Cave Temple, Kovalam Art Gallery, Boat Riding in Karamana River,
etc. In evening free for leisure activity. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 04 : Kovalam to Trivandrum Departure
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Trivandrum for sightseeing.
Shri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Shangumugham Beach, Sri Chitra Art Gallery
and Chowara Beach are some of the popular attractions here. Later, proceed to the
Airport to board flight for onward destination.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE
This Itinerary can be customized according to the client's needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 02 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- 01 Night accommodation at houseboat.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at houseboat.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an Air Conditioned private vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest/day plus one newspaper each day.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping for Guides, Porters, Drivers.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt's GST Tax (whatever applicable rate), etc.
- All, other than those, mentioned in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances like flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.