The Chambal Safari is an attempt to acquaint visitors with a land that has retained its
unique landscapes, rugged charm and rare wildlife. The Chambal Valley is nearly 70 kms
south east of Agra about 1:30hours , drive from the Taj Mahal, the river safari is a unique
experience, unlike anything on the Indian wildlife circuit with "RK Travels" watching birds,
gharial (a species of crocodile, cranes birds, tortoise, Enjoy 1-2 hours boating in Chambal
river where you will spot Marsh Crocodiles, the endangered Dolphin and Tortoise, It is
situated about 80 Km from Agra. The tour includes the most beautiful monument in Agra,
Taj Mahal, which is a beautiful structure on love, which describes the passion of human
being regarding their love one.
Pickup from your respective place in a very comfortable vehicle.
Drive to Chambal Safari. The Chambal Valley is nearly 80kms south east of Agra about
1:30 hours drive from Agra.
Reach to Chambal and transfer to boat , Enjoy the tour of Chambal by watching birds
Skimmer, ruddy shell duck, Red-crested Pochard, River Tern etc., gharial (a species
of crocodile, cranes birds, tortoise. Enjoy 1-2 hours boating in Chambal river, where
you will spot marsh crocodiles, the endangered Dolphin and Tortoise.
THE RIVER SAFARI
The Chambal River are best explored on boats and the river safari provides opportunities
to see the wildlife. The Chambal Safari boatmen are exceptionally skilled at cutting the
boat engines, and reach as near to the birds and animals as possible without disturbing
them. Trained guides accompany visitors and provide expert information on the Chambal
wildlife. The river safari is a most relaxing & enjoyable experience.
En - route visit Bateshwar Temple. The ancient temple complex at Bateshwar on the river
Yamuna, 10 km from the Chambal Safari, consists of more than a hundred temples dedicated
to the Hindu God Shiva. Referred to as Surajpur in ancient texts, Bateshwar derives its
current name from its reigning deity Lord Bateshwar Mahadev (another name for Shiva).
The ravines surrounding the temples and river are home to a number of Naga sadhus (snake
worshiping ascetics) who have carved out little caves and temples within the mud walls.
Back to relax at hotel for a while.
By evening you can experience the beauty of Taj Mahal during sunset
from Mehtab Bagh OR else, you can enjoy unending shopping of Indian handicrafts, in Agra
is known for its fabulous handicrafts, Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work
are: Indian spices, leather items, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work etc.
Back to hotel for overnight stay.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET/GLORIOUS MEMORIES
THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR GUEST, AND AS WE SAY IN INDIA, "VISIT AGAIN"
Tour packages Cost :
- 01 Person Travelling - USD 125
- 02 Persons Travelling - USD 95 per person
- 03 Persons Travelling - USD 85 per person
- 04 Persons Travelling - USD 70 per person
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an Air Conditioned private vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest, newspaper/day.
- One professional local Tour guide for the sightseeing.
- 1-2 hours boating in Chambal river.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Camel Ride in Agra.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, Gratuities For Guide & Driver tipping, porters, telephones, Govt tax etc.
- All, other than those, mentioned above includes.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road block.