Experience the magic of beautiful city of Agra, which has the most beautiful monument in the world called "TAJ MAHAL". Kashmir offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, with trekking and skiing on top of the agenda. Spectacular mountainous scenery and high-altitude ski resorts with some of the highest gondolas in the world provide unforgettable experience. Ethnic villages, nomadic encampments, and raft rides down gorgeous river valleys are among the area's other highlights, with numerous urban gardens and wild flowering meadows providing great relaxations spots. Fascinating animals, such as ibexes, blue sheep, snow leopards, Tibetan wolves, and Eurasian lynxes all call Kashmir a home.
Day 01 : Pickup from Delhi Airport to Agra
On arrival at Delhi Airport, our representative will meet you and drive to
Agra, the city of love, via Yamuna Expressway which is approx. 02:30 Hrs.
drive in an Air-Conditioned & comfortable vehicle. Reach Agra, check in your
respective hotel and free for leisure, overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02 : Agra city
After breakfast, visit Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of
the World. Also, visit demonstration of marble inlays Art, the splendid craft
of Agra, where you can experience the same technique of marble art done on Taj
Mahal. Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is also known as
Red Fort or LalQila.
OPTIONAL - Indian Home Visit
In the evening, you can have a choice of an Indian Home Visit where you may experience Indian
culture and henna on your hand along with Dinner, Cooking Demo, Dance and Singing for this Fun
Filled Activity. Click here for
more details. If interested, please inform us in advance for this activity. Also mention your
preferred time - Lunch or Dinner.
Day 03 : Agra to Delhi to Srinagar
Early in the morning, check out the hotel and transfer to Delhi airport for
journey to Srinagar. Reach Srinagar and meet our representative and get transfer
to Hotel. Check in the Hotel. After some rest visit Shankacharya Temple.
In the evening enjoy Shikara ride in the famous Dal Lake (by your own).
In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar to Sonmarg
After breakfast drive Sonmarg. You embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque
'Meadow of Gold' at Sonmarg. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for
some fun in snow and ice (by your own). In the evening back to Srinagar Hotel for a
comfortable overnight stay.
Day 05 : Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam, enjoy natural beautiful
surroundings, Lidder River, enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi,
Baisaren. In the evening, free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Pahalgam.
Day 06: Phalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast transferred to Gulmarg known as the 'Meadow of Flowers'. On
arrival, enjoy natural surroundings. Enjoy a fun-filled pony ride and gondola
ride. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Gulmarg.
Day 07 : Gulmarg to Srinagar
After breakfast, drive for Srinagar and check-in the House Boat. After some rest
visit Srinagar's famous Mughal Gardens like Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs),
Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). In
the evening back to Srinagar House Boat for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 08 : Srinagar to Delhi Departure
After breakfast, get transfer to Srinagar Airport to catch flight for Delhi. Reach
Delhi and meet our representative. Visit Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb
and Lotus Temple. In the evening, drop at Airport to catch flight for further
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH SWEET MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 07 Nights accommodation as mentioned.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay at Kashmir.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Rickshaw Ride in Agra City.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for sightseeing.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, gratitudes for Guide tipping, Porters, Laundry, Telephones, Govt's. GST Tax, etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betab Valley trip at Pahalgam. (It's done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis).
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It's done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg and is on direct payment basis).
- Pony Ride/Sledging. (It's done by bargaining).
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.