Agra city has a great historical value of India. Experience the magic of this beautiful city, which has seen the rise and fall of many empires & left behind a plethora of monuments that the grandeur and glory of bygone ages. A city, which traces its history to Mahabharata for the city of Indraprastha, evolving through a rule of Mughals and finally the British. The city has the most beautiful monument in the world called "TAJ MAHAL" which is also one of the seven wonders of the world.
Note: Departure time of the train "Gatimaan Express" from Delhi : 08.30 AM (Train travelling time : 01.40 Hrs). Departure time of the train "Gatimaan Express" from Agra : 17.50 PM.
To book the train tickets, we need a minimum of 04 days notification prior.
Pick up from Airport / Hotel or any respective place at Delhi
Our driver will pick up from your respective place at Delhi @ 07.00 AM and drop at Nizamuddin
railway station to catch "Gatimaan Express" train which starts at 8.30 AM.
Arrive Agra at 09:40 AM
Here, you will meet our representative and a professional tour guide who will greet you at
Agra Cantt. railway Station. You will be transferred to your respective hotel for some
Visit the architectural wonder of the world, Taj Mahal which was built by Mughal
Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving
birth to their fourteenth child. This monument is a fine example of the fusion of many
Architectural styles and is one of the wonders of the modern world. After the visit of
Taj Mahal, proceed for demonstration of marble inlays art (the splendid craft of Agra).
You can experience the same technique of marble used to construct Taj Mahal.
Agra Fort, is a UNESCO World Heritage site, also known as Lal Qila or Red Fort.
It is around 03 km away from Taj Mahal. The fort is constructed with red sandstone which
was brought from Rajasthan. King Aurangzeb imprisoned Shah Jahan, his own father in the
fort for 08 years until he died in 1666. During imprisonment, he viewed Taj Mahal from
the balcony. You can also get the same experience of view of Taj Mahal from the balcony
of Red Fort.
Lunch / Relax at coffee shop
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy delicious lunch in a local restaurant or at a 05 star
category hotel. (One has to inform in advance, so that we can book the table on your name
in the restaurant of a 05 star hotel).
OPTIONAL VISIT - Explore Local Arts and Crafts / Museum
After lunch, you are free for the leisure activities on your own, where you can discover
the local shopping market, OR ELSE, you may experience the famous museum cum gallery which
is established in 1845. It houses a breath taking collection of Mughal Art / Jewellery /
Embroidery and Antiques. Here, you can observe/participate with the Master craftsmen
demonstrating the famous embroidery(zardosi) work. It is fabulous experiences which surely
transfer you into the Mughal era.
Delhi - Departure
Drop at Agra Cantt. Railway Station to catch "Gatimaan Express" train at 04.50 PM. In
Delhi, our representative will meet at Gate No. 1 of Nizamuddin Railway Station
who will drop you at your desired destination at Delhi.
Tour Package Cost
- 01 Person - $ 120 Per Person
- 02 Person - $ 85 Per Person
- 03 Person - $ 65 Per Person
- 04 Person - $ 55 Per Person
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle.(Picture Attach)
- Return Air Conditioned Train Tickets with breakfast and dinner inside the train.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned private Car.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest and one Newspaper.
- One professional English speaking local tour guide for the sightseeing.
- Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) or Rickshaw Ride in Agra.
- All taxes and charges like Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and/or Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, tipping for Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt. Service Tax, etc.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances, like flight cancellation, road block, etc.