Day 01 : Arrival at Varanasi
Pick up from Airport or any respective place at Varanasi/Railway station. One of
our representatives will greet you and transfer you to hotel. Check-in the hotel
and have rest or some refreshments.
After refreshments, meet our tour guide at your respective hotel then proceed
towards famous tourist attractions of Sarnath, which is also considered as
a World Heritage Site under UNESCO where Lord Buddha preached first sermon after
enlightenment. Visit Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Buddha Temple,
Sarnath Museum where you will find collection from Buddha period in this
archaeological museum, Jain Temple, Deer Park.
Later in the evening, visit to attend the Ganga Aarti ceremony held on the
banks of Ganges. After Ganga Aarti, return back to the hotel for overnight stay at
Day 02 : Varanasi City tour & Departure at Airport / Railway station
Early morning Boat ride tour on River Ganges at the time of Sun rise. The morning
of Varanasi is famous in the world. This is the time people come to have their bath
and pray and many other religious activities being performed can be seen during the
Boat ride. These rituals remind one of the nature worships prevalent in India. Back
to hotel for breakfast & check-out. Then, proceed to city tour of Varanasi, en-route
visit Vishwanath Temple in the campus of Banaras Hindu University,
Sankat Mochan Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Temple,
Tridev Temple, Kaudi Mata Temple, etc.
Later as per your departure time, proceed to drop at Varanasi Airport / Railway station
for your onward journey.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in an Air Conditioned private vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 01 Night accommodation at a hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by private AC vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest, newspaper/day.
- One professional local guide for the sight seeing.
- Boat ride at River Ganga at the time of Sunrise.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, spot camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, tipping for Guides, Porters, Drivers, etc.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt. Service Tax, etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.