Amazing experience of Agra day trip to Taj Mahal by RK India Travels. The city, has the most beautiful monument in the world called "TAJ MAHAL", alongwith Agra Fort, I'timad-ud-Daulah etc. You may also experience the famous sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh across Yamuna river. The city which has seen the rise and fall of many empires which have left behind a many monuments that the grandeur and glory of bygone ages. Agra is the city, which traces its history to Mahabharata for the city of Indraprastha, evolving through a rule of Mughals and finally the British.
Pick up from airport or any respective place at Delhi
*(Recommended time between 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM), Pick up will be from your desired
location & then drive to Agra in a very comfortable (Air condition) car via Yamuna
express highway through the Indian country side. En-route, you may stop for a short
break for some refreshments.
Arrive at Agra city - Taj Mahal
Reach Agra city, where you will meet our English speaking tour guide, who will take
you to famous tourist attractions in the city of Agra. Visit the marble marvel -
the Taj Mahal, also the ultimate requiem of love, from a great Mughal Emperor
to his beloved wife, symbol of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan. Later, proceed for
demonstration of Marble inlays Art, (the splendid craft of Agra) where you can experience
the same technique of marble art done on TajMahal.
Visit Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort. Built by various Mughal rulers, the
fort is a live testimony of the great Mughal Architecture in India. Agra Fort is now
listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Lunch / Relax at coffee shop
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy delicious lunch in a local restaurant or at a 05 star
category hotel. (One has to inform in advance, so that we can book the table on your
name in the restaurant of a 05 star hotel).
(OPTIONAL) Itmad-Ud-Daula OR Sunset view of Taj Mahal**
At evening, you can get the life time experience of sunset view of the most beautiful
Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh across the Yamuna river OR Visit Itimad-ud-Daulah,
also called the Baby Taj. The tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula is often regarded as a draft of the
** if not interested in any of the above options, You can straight drive back to Delhi.
Agra to Delhi (Departure)
In the evening you will depart from Agra for Delhi in a comfortable A/C car. Drive to
New Delhi by road and transfer to your preferred destination.
Tour Package Cost
- USD 110 For One Person
- USD 135 For Two Persons
- USD 160 For Three Persons
- USD 175 For Four Persons
- USD 220 For Five Persons
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up/Drop in a Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- All transfers / tours and excursions by Air Conditioned vehicle.
- Drive via Agra Expressway.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature, like, gratitudes for Guides, tipping to Drivers, Porters, etc.
- Govt. Service Tax. etc.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.