The south Indian state of Kerala stretches in a narrow sliver of land along the coast, rich in cultural heritage and natural attractions. A trip to Kerala takes you to a tropical paradise of sandy beaches and swathes of coconut groves. Considered one of the most literate states in India, Kerala is also a religiously diverse region, where Hindu temples stand next to Islamic mosques, and Christian churches rub shoulders with Jewish synagogues. Numerous wilderness areas dot this relatively small region, ensuring plenty of opportunities to spot rare birds, wild elephants, and the occasional tiger. Kerala is in India. Plan the details of your Kerala holiday and any onward adventuring with our easy-to-use.
Day 01 : Arrival at Cochin
Arrive at Airport / Railway Station in Cochin and transfer to hotel. After lunch,
visit the Cochin Harbor, which takes you to the gateway of the Arabian Sea.
On arrival at Fort Cochin, proceed on a sightseeing tour, which includes a visit
to the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church,
Chinese Fishing Nets. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02 : Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar & embark on fascinating
journey to Munnar, enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hill's
green Carpets of tea plantation en-route. On arrival, overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
After breakfast, start full day sightseeing of Munnar, visiting the Eravikulam
National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the
Nilgiry Thar, Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm, Old Munnar Town &
local market. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another over night stay at your Hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, check out & proceed to the wild Life Sanctuary at Periyar /
Thekkady and check in at the Houseboat. Go on an evening game viewing cruise
on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife,
which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild bear etc., and quite a lot of unique
birds can also be spotted. Later, come back to the Houseboat, relax & enjoy and
Day 05 : Thekkady
After Breakfast day Freefor Leisure activity . Over Night stay at Thekkady.
Day 06 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kumarakom. Reach Kumarakom and
check in. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom.
Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Day 07 : Kumarkom - Cochin deparature
After breakfast, check out from the Kumarkon & proceed to Cochin Airport
or respective place.
"Special thanks from RK India Travels"
TOUR ENDS WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE
This Itinerary can be customized according to the client's needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by Air Conditioned private vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- 05 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- 01 Night accommodation at houseboat.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at houseboat.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by an Air Conditioned private vehicle.
- One drinking water bottle for each guest/day plus one newspaper each day.
- All taxes and charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping for Guides, Porters, Drivers.
- Laundry, Telephones, Govt's GST Tax (whatever applicable rate), etc.
- All, other than those, mentioned in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to unwanted circumstances like flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.